Fast forward 15+ years.
From supervising teams in a potato chip factory; to a major pivot into human resources; to building a college recruiting department for a global company — from scratch — I have successfully made 10+ career jumps, U-turns, promotions, and steps up and down, across multiple industries and Fortune 200 companies that have left me with life-long lessons, experiences, successes, failures, and even a few surprises along the way.
My path wasn't always fun or easy to navigate. And some of those surprises included things like:
• constantly wishing the days away, “I just need to get through this week and then I’ll be able to breathe.”
• feelings of dread when forced to lead a meeting filled with corporate jargon
• exhaustion at the end of the day with no energy to make a nourishing dinner or even walk the puppy
• weekends packed with errands and barely enough time to decompress before starting this vicious cycle over and over again….
Which is why I now dedicate my time to this work. I want to help you avoid complications and ignite energy for a happy, healthy career.
These personal experiences paired with my progressive, technical HR and recruiting expertise have equipped me to uniquely serve you by sharing insight, brainstorming ideas, creating plans, and inspiring action.
Together, we will craft a careful, practical approach for you to navigate the new world of work. You will learn to:
Then you can easily move from an ill-fitting, uncomfortable job, into a healthy, well-tailored career path.
too many people, all too often, find themselves stifled in a career that simply doesn’t fit.
force yourself into an uncomfortable pair of shoes or a stiff pantsuit to portray a particular image.
feel paralyzed from staring at a computer screen until 6 pm every night because it’s taboo to leave before the boss.
drag yourself into a regimented, dull office that stifles your creativity.
have guilt that weighs on your heart for leaving your puppy home alone for 10+ hours each day.
feel anxiety through the constant judgement of your work results displayed on a red/yellow/green scorecards at each team meeting.
Constantly placing yourself into ill-fitting situations can cause small doses of pain, anxiety, and resentment.
Those small doses add up over time.
If you’re not careful to check in, notice, and reset – those many small doses could add up to a prescription of unhealthy decisions, burnout, and illness.
Imagine feeling light and free as you enthusiastically navigate your workday.
Envision the feeling of butterflies in your stomach, fluttering with hundreds of new ideas.
Picture yourself losing track of time because you LOVE the work you’re doing.
Visualize yourself sleeping so deeply that you no longer need an alarm to wake up feeling refreshed.
Imagine your sheer momentum as you project yourself into the land of endless possibilities.
It’s attainable. I know. I’m living it.
Reset your boundaries + mindset – pull the weeds and plant the seeds required to make change stick.
Reflect on your career – evaluate the components of your work that promoted vital growth and made you most excited, and craft plans to do more of that!
Reclaim and spark curiosity about alllll the possibilities – dream big and get clear on exactly what you want to do next!
Reinvigorate your personal brand – this includes all the practical details. Revitalize your resume and online profile, generate a strategic job search strategy, and articulate your value to become irresistible to new employers!
Refresh with a post program check-in meeting to ensure momentum, accountability, and flourishing success!
• Five one-on-one 50-minute personalized coaching meetings within 12-weeks
• One check-in coaching call 3-months post program
• Step-by-step homework assignments to gain and boost momentum
• Accountability between coaching sessions to stay on track
• Access to free resources, quick tips, and all the practical tools needed to land your next best job!
• A fresh, new resume and updated online profile reflecting you and the career you want!
• Inspired spirit – I hear from clients all the time that my enthusiasm for this work and compassion toward clients ignites the inspiration they need to shift from fried to flourishing.
Sign up to receive career advice, exclusive discounts and a dose of inspiration.